Group: Dog Lovers

• Hi all

Mary b @Maryb Becontree updated 11 months ago

Just come to this site, was told about it from a friend on another site. I have a jack Russell bitch coming up to four years old, my son has her brother. The third Jack iv'e had , grew up in a house with three dogs and had one ever since. Had all sorts of dogs from tiny Yorkie's to Dobermans.

• It is interesting that you have had such a range of dogs and I wonder if most people do that, as I h..

• We had a West Highland Terrier, adorable dog, he was our pal for 16 years and still miss him to this..

• My first dog was a Alsatian then when in Germany we had an "Army dog" sh got posted to new owners ev..

• Born into my nans house who had the three dogs mongrels, Peggy lassie and Trixie. Then had mongrels ..

• Wow Mary, you certainly love your dogs, I think that's what you should do! when you lose a precious ..

• @Sh... there is always the option to volunteering for the Cinnamon trust, walking pets for the el..

• I did say after my last dog died no more. Then my son said he wanted a dog and i should get one as w..

• I just checked out the Cinnamon trust Ray as I thought that was such a good idea for me but unfortun..

• @Sh... the entire country is covered by their HQ in Cornwall, they have local co-ordinators all o..

• We had an elderly mongrel (rehomed from my sister in law) then a Golden Retriever X Old English Shee..

• Don't know if it's okay to mention cats on here. But never been without a cat in any house either. L..

• I've always had cats too. I've never bought one but they've arrived on a regular basis, re-homed fro..

• @Ma... there is a group for cats but there are plenty of people that love both and keep them at the ..

Group Description

Dog Lovers

A group for everyone who loves dogs 🐶💖😍

Popular Topics