Loop: Scooploop Community Support

• Community Spirit

Hello everyone!

We hope you’re all having a great day.

As our users, and therefore the most important part of Scooploop, your views are very important to us.

Therefore we would like to ask you all if you could leave us some feedback please on sitejabber: https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/scooploop.com

We would love to receive your honest thoughts and reviews. We areopen to any ideas and are constantly looking to make improvements based on your recommendations.

Have a great day!

The Scooploop Team
    • This comment was deleted by its author.

6 months ago
    • @Jo... thank you. Corrected already.

• This comment has been hidden by a moderator.

6 months ago
    • Oh dear, some of that sounds familiar. Anyway, whoever they are, seems they've left .....

6 months ago
    • @ma... - I did realise that, just being my usual self!

6 months ago
    • I wrote a good review then realised I`d have to join/register. Sorry I`m registered in enough places..

• Just realised I have already commented, I was generous as the reason I joined was to keep mystreetli..

• @Sc... I would leave feedback on Sitejabber but I’m not going to register on the site for a o..

• People don`t realise how nasty comments sound to people you don`t know well and with no body languag..

• I can’t believe it. I’ve earned a lightning bolt reaction for an innocent comment. There’s some sad ..

• Considering how much time some members are on Scooploop, and the pleasure/company it brings , spendi..

• @Mr... So I see but can’t say I totally agree as some of the people who commented I hadn’t he..

• Just don't see the point in registering under another nae.

6 months ago
    • @Mr... - well, they let you on here, didn't they!

Wouldn't you have to have new email addre..

• @Se... 😂😂😂😂😂

• @Se... Anybody can get on here, just look around! The registering is to do with Sitejabber, so no n..

• Interesting reviews left already!

• @Se... your forgetting, lots on here with multiple names and email addresses

6 months ago
    • So it's basically just a user name, not reregistering as such - so I could be 'Anon'?

• @Mr... Let me guess............Brian?😉

• Having gone through the review process, it's Sitejabber you have to register with - I assumed one wa..

• If a casual passerby looking to join a forum read those reviews (albeit just a small number), I don'..

• @Se... I should have made that clear in my earlier post when I typed I wouldn’t register (with Site..

• @Da... - I see I've joined the 'bolt' club.

• @Se... You're in good company, Selsey. To qualify for a bolt you have to be in the group of excepti..

• @Se... Yes I have. It’s obvious the “bolters” don’t take kindly to my innocent posts. Solution? I’v..

• @Se... Did you notice one of the “bolters” is a “Zahra” supposedly from Martinique! That says it al..

6 months ago
    • @ma... - appreciate that the bolt is your emoji of choice and you now have a friend, truly not a ..

• People getting too free with their `bolt` without thinking/caring how upset it can make someone!

Eq..

• @Kr... - I honestly don't think people care that much - agree we are discussing it (yet aga..

• @Da... This can only mean one thing. Joséphine de Beauharnais will be joining us shortly.

• @Sc... Review posted; there aren't many characters allowed (I think it was a100), so no chanc..

• Had another look at the reviews - I think we ought to lock the doors and turn the lights off right n..

• We are better than our reviews then @Se.... Perhaps I ought to change my mind and go `big us up`bec..

• I changed my mind and did a sensible but good review. If SiteJabber start spamming me I can always d..

• I quite like the bolt emoji

6 months ago
    • Thanks for the bolt Marky- made my day!

6 months ago

6 months ago
    • It is 100. It may be a bug, or possibly related to whether it is a first review. Before you start ty..

6 months ago
    • A "dummy one"? Would it be in the name of the infamous AC ?

• Oh dear @Sc... team, I don't think this has gone as expected. I haven't left a review because..

• Hello everyone.

We hope you’re having a great day.

We would like to thank you all for your review..

• @Sc... Just like the vast majority of review sites, you can't trust the results òf the review..

• People do read reviews but it`s impossible to actually trust any of them frankly.

• @Kr... I totally agree with your view. A certain individual has posted blatant lies about m..

• Well what did SL expect asking members of this forum to review them on sitejabber personal bickering..

• Good morning everyone

Although we don't have any input into the moderation of Sitejabber we do appr..

6 months ago
    • @Jo... Thank you. You’re aware of her falsehoods too. It’s such a shame that @Sc... asked fo..

• Blatant malicious lies about me on here and now sitejabber by certain individuals.

6 months ago
    • If any potential new members read this thread they would think half the contributors were from an in..

6 months ago

6 months ago
    • @Mr... Spot on Sok. And the real culprits are getting away with it, as per usual. I obviously ..

• Hello everyone

May we please kindly remind you that this platform is not a platform to discuss othe..

• I am an 87 years old user and find it very good. Thank you.

• @Al... It' can't be easy being mad and in an infant school both at the same time. Especially when a ..

6 months ago

6 months ago
    • if you lot hate the site and the way it is run so much why do you bother coming on here ?

• That's it in a nutshell!

6 months ago

6 months ago

6 months ago

5 months ago

5 months ago

5 months ago

5 months ago

5 months ago

5 months ago
    • Fgs can all this stupid petty arguing stop! Are you not sick of having the same arguments over and o..

• Once again I am unable to see a new thread on Tech heads, I thought mods. weren't allowed to block g..

• @Bo... how do you know there is one?

• Because a number 1 showed on groups and when I clicked on it it went to tech heads outlined in red w..

• @Bo... odd. I just looked you don’t appear to be a member of that group. Glitch?

• Oh he must have just chucked me out.

• Community Spirit !!! WHERE ???

By the tone of this thread a good half of these posters should be ev..

5 months ago

5 months ago
    • @Ry... "a good half"? Now everyone is scratching their head wondering if you mean them? To save any ..

• @Wi...

Don't be silly, I cannot name these people - just read the thread - they name themselve..

• @Ry... Well I guess I'm a different animal to yourself. If I had a beef about something, or with som..

• @Wi...

I have no personal beef with anybody, I am speaking as if I were a moderator in charge ..

• So on the one hand you say "I have no personal beef with anybody". And in the next breath you've blo..

• @Wi...

My pleasure, I am so pleased to have helped you to understand this complicated issue. L..

• @Ry... Letting people think they have educated me is the fun part.😉 You have a great evening too.

• Ha ha, I can't read a number of comments as it says "comment is hidden" and I don't think I've ever ..

• Same here but I know he blocked me and chucked me out of the tech heads group.

• @Bo... the difference between us, I never asked to join or been in his group and I have never had a ..

• I think the act of blocking is not having to deal with certain people, let alone explain to them 😂 k..

• What does comment is hidden mean then? No-one can see it?

• @Se... if it’s hidden by the moderator you are right, as it’s been removed for some reason.

• @Se... Anyone that the commenter has blocked cannot see their comments and they cannot see the bloc..

• @Ro... some say hidden by moderator, some just say comment is hidden.

• @Se... these are two different things where you can't see comments. You get "This comment has been ..

• Must have gone up in the world then, as now getting both, how exciting.

• @Bo... Think of it in a positive way. If someone blocks you it's their loss not yours. You're still ..

• @Un... on sitejabber Boots did say you could block or ignore people so now she is blocked why ..

• I would ignore but being blocked means I don't know what the conversation is about so how can I 'get..

• @Ro... well I suppose if you're given a good reason for someone to have blocked you that's fair eno..

• I disagreed with him - that's all

• @Bo... sorry I was only going on your own comment! @Un... is it harsh? Does it hurt 😢 I think ..

• @Bo... Well if that's all you did and he blocked you for that he really should reconsider his action..

• @Ro... There's the thing Rob. I am enjoying it😀

• All a bit daft really. How do you know who blocked you anyway.

• He has blocked quite a lot of us in the last few days,

• @Ro...

Of course members know why they have been blocked.

They should not need it spelled out !

• @Se... who cares 😂😂😂

• @Ro... between you and me - 39 seconds! - a comment has been hidden.

• @Bo... Probably be a few more of us before the nights out😃

• @Se... easiest way is to put the name of the person you think has blocked you into search. If the p..

5 months ago
    • It must be the weekend. Can see scooploop being closed soon.

• @Ro... always weekends when Community Sprit disappears. I wonder how many of us have been blocked, ..

• @Ve... I think the blocking is the least of the problem!

• @Ro... I've never blocked anyone, and never will - regardless whether I like the person or not. Not..

• @Un... I haven’t blocked anyone either but l have been blocked.

• I'm the same and agree with both the above comments. Act like adults, ignore never block

• @An... I probably have been blocked as well, but not actually aware of it😀

• This is why some people have multiple accounts, it enables them to see comments once blocked.

I hav..

• @Ve... To me this Internet forum malarkey is just a bit of fun and do not take any of it seriously -..

• You cannot take out the blocking element - people can get seriously harassed on a site. It’s all wel..

• @Un... most multi account aren’t because of blocking - they are so that the cowards can be hor..

• @Da... I agree blocking can be for both reasons. Their are members with a number of accounts, good, ..

• @Da... That's Internet forums for you. The nasties, trolls and aliases will always be around. That's..

• I am shocked to see this kind of offensive banter is is allowed to happen on a SL moderated thread. ..

5 months ago
    • @Un... I don’t agree with the private club thing. I think a lot of lovely members on here enjo..

• Blocking ?

This is an essential ingredient of all Forums, it is a vital necessity as a measure for t..

• 😂 Following the OP , isn’t the Community spirit on here obvious. Have a good day ☀️

5 months ago
    • @Ca...

I have ways and means the same as many others do.

I only block compulsive trouble make..

• Hoisted by his own petard ?

• What a fine example of community spirit as people join in

😂😂

• @Ca... - he (whoever) has probably just walked away leaving his trail behind him.

• Weekend madness. When the cats away ..........

This discussion is now closed.

Loop Description

Scooploop Community Support

A loop for any community-related problems. Loop is run by Scooploop Team.

Loop Photos