• Joy @Joy2 Harold Wood - updated 2y

August Dinner Date Wednesday, 18th August 2021 7pm

August Dinner Date Wednesday 18th August, 2021 <br><br>As requested I have provisionally booked places at <br>Braza, Brazilian Bar & Grill, for 7pm.<br>We have been there before, so you may remember where it is. The address is 1a Arcade Place in Romford, which is very near the snooker hall on one of the pedestrian approaches to the Brewery Car Park. <br><br>The menu is here - https://brazalondon.com/our-menu/<br>Please note that there is a set price which will be £22.99. I did ask about a group booking but was told that a discount was only available to the NHS.<br>Incase anybody is unaware, there is quite a selection of meats and hot dishes to try. <br><br>I am starting my list now. Feel free to ask any questions.
    • Hi Joy, I really want to go but it is a day I was booking to go to Dragon's open garden which I was ..

• Dagenham

yes please Joy, been waiting for this one pls book 4 people.......LindaP, Rita B, myself and Mags Ta..

• Harold Wood

@De... Wow, okay Dee, four places for you then!

• Harold Wood

Anybody else like to join us? Great bunch of people, just friends meeting up. Twelve of us on my lis..

• Harold Wood

@Ly... Not a chance now Lynne lol