IB WIlls & Family Matters
IB Wills & Family Matters is a small family practice based in North East London, offering expert advice on wills and family matters, at a price you can afford.
With over 30 years’ expertise behind us, we promise you discreet, compassionate and professional legal advice on:
• Making your will – for just £90 (our price for a single will) you can secure the future of the people you love the most.
• Lasting power of attorney - make sure that you and your finances get looked after, if you’re no longer able to take care of yourself.
• Family matters - including separation and divorce, child arrangements and financial matters.
Choose IB Wills and Family Matters and you’ll get:
• Expert support from an experienced former solicitor.
• A professional service that fits around your busy schedule, meeting at times and places convenient to you.
• Jargon-free advice that will help you make the right choices for you and your family.
wills and lasting powers of attorney
Irene @Irene2 Palmers Green
14 Sep 17
We had been thinking of doing a Will since 2010 when we bought our house together, but just never got round to it. Each time we went on holiday and were about to fly, I'd fret that we hadn't done our Wills! The solicitor who acted for us in the house sale didn't do Wills or we would have done it through him. It was therefore very good to learn that Ian Brill was advertising on Khauti and ScoopLoop to help draw up Wills, as part of his activities as a retired solicitor. This is a great local service, and he was able to do a home visit and sort out our Wills to our great satisfaction. Such a load off our minds! We also got advice and help re drawing up Powers of Attorney, which we are in the process of doing, which gives peace of mind in older age. We found Ian to be friendly, professional, and willing to walk the extra mile when we kept getting mixed up as to what was what! He was very patient and helpful. His wife Marilyn also roped in to help witness the various signatures needed, which was very sweet of her. Please do use his services; he makes it very easy! Irene and Mike
John @John21 Trent Park
30 Jun 17
Ian has just prepared mirror wills for myself and wife. He is a very friendly fellow (well he hails from Yorkshire!) who performed the task with expertise, efficiency and patience. Apart from the initial visit to establish our wishes, issue a draft will, amend this when we thought of something else - he even came with his delightful wife Marilyn to witness our signatures on a FOC basis. I have no hesitation in recommending this service to others on Scooploop.