• Ray P @RayPro Norwich - updated 2y

The Children's Party

A woman  is throwing a big Party for her Granddaughter, and had gone all out... a Caterer, a Band, and even hired a Clown.
    Just before the Party started, two old Tramps showed up looking for a free handout, feeling sorry for the old guys, the woman told them that she would give them a good meal if they will help chop some wood for her. Gratefully, they headed to the Rear of the House.

The guests arrived, and all was going well with the children having a wonderful time. But the clown hadn't shown up. After an half an hour, the clown finally called to report that he was stuck as the A9 was closed due to a RTA  and would probably NOT make the party at all.  The woman was very disappointed and unsuccessfully tried to entertain the children herself.

She happened to look out the window and saw one of the old tramps doing cartwheels an back flips across the Lawn. She watched in awe as he swung from tree branches, did mid-air flips, and leaped high in the air.

She spoke to the other tramp and said, "What your friend is doing is absolutely marvellous. I have never seen such a thing. Do you think your friend would consider repeating this performance for the children at the party..???? I would pay him £250"...!

The other guy says,
    "Well, I Dunno.. Let me ask him".."HEY CHARLIE. FOR £250, WOULD YOU CHOP OFF ANOTHER TOE"..???  📷

Anything !

An open Group where anything can be discussed by anybody, as long as you are polite, respect others opinions, and behave !!!