• Joy @Joy2 Harold Wood updated 2 years ago

Event: September Dinner Date

This event has already taken place.

Start Date: 24.09.2019. Start Time: 19:00

September Dinner Date

Tuesday 24th September, 2019. 19.00
    The Welcome Inn, 49 High Street, Hornchurch RM11 1TP

This restaurant is described as Chinese, Asian, Vegetarian Friendly

I’m sorry I haven’t got a menu to point you to, as there is no website for the restaurant. I’m informed that the food is a little more expensive here than is usual though.

The restaurant is easy to find – it is along by Tarantino’s and opposite J.J. Moon’s in Hornchurch.
    Buses 165, 193, 248 and 372 stop almost outside. Also a 256 will drop you in the High Street or North Street.

So, does anybody like Chinese food? Who would like to come?
    • Boots why don't you come? Theres a tube station up the road

Would be good to see you x

• though its easy to get a bus from the tube station, the actual station is quite a long way from Horn..

• I've never done the bus ride Dee although a friend has. Thanks for telling me.

• its okay Leslie, Boots, Linda P & myself have done the journey before when we all went to a quiz at ..

• Joy/Would love to come but am busy that evening - shame as it's local for me. Lesley D/Boots. If you..

• Put me down pls Joy., thank you.

• Hi Chris. Thanks but I live just outside Romford do will get a bus. Look forward to seeing you all x

• Okay Dee, I'll put you on the list. What a shame Chris N, it's always the wrong date for somebody.....

• Joy just to let you know,

I don't think the Welcome Inn still has the same name in case people get ..

• I believe it is the same name Lesley, they would be silly to change it really,being as it had a good..

• The family retired either Chrustmas or New Years Eve Joy as I was there for their final meal. Very m..

• The take away has been slated, its never the same when new owners take over, but lets go and see for..

• Yes I agree Dee. The family that regired had the redtaurant gor years. I went there with my mum and ..

• Just a quick reminder about tonight's dinner at the Welcome Inn, Hornchurch 7pm xx

• Hi Joy,....Can you please add Jen and I or is it too for that ??

• The above note should have ended with too LATE for that ??

About this loop

Harold Wood

Neighbourhood loop for Harold Wood, Greater London

Popular Topics