Loop: Scooploop Tech Support

• Blodwen @Blodwen Woodham updated 1 year ago

Regarding: Message for all Scooploop Users (Pt 2)

I've been absent for a little while, so didn't have a chance to comment on this thread before it was closed. So I've started an extension, hope this is okay.

I do not befriend anyone on here, as I don't know them. But I exchange PMs with people with whom I share the same opinions and interest. Therefore, it makes no sense to only accept messages from friends. If I receive unwanted messages, I have the option to either deflect them, or block the sender.
    • Regarding the issue of reporting posts.

I was always under the impression that the Moderator of a Gr..

• @Bl... that would have come as a great surprise if it was true ;) Till yesterday moderators would ..

• @To... Thank you for the clarification. I am more than happy to put my name to any post I report. So..

• Also, @To..., if such a comment were to remain without being acted upon by the Moderator of a Group,..

• This comment was deleted by its author.

1 year ago
    • @Bl... there were different opinions if to show the name or not, but we decided to go ahead with i..

• @Mi... Yes, Catherine - agree completely

• @To... Thank you, Tomas.

1 year ago
    • That is a good point, Brian. I personally do not like the idea of 'Followers'. It is pointless, and ..

1 year ago
    • Hi All, we appreciate all your feedback on this topic. Reporting was something that we wanted to imp..

1 year ago
    • @Bl... thanks for starting part 2 of this thread as, like you I missed part 1 before it was closed..

Loop Description

Scooploop Tech Support

Scooploop tech support for bugs or feature requests related to Scooploop.

Popular Topics