• James C @SuperFunGuy Mod Leaves Green - updated 3y

Recording artists’ real names quiz

How well do you know the real names of recording artists? Can you identify the more familiar name used by those in the list? A number of them may be deduced from their real names – others not. No internet use of course.

REMEMBER - NO POSTS instead you PM me with your guesses any time up to midnight tonight. If possible, please wait until you've completed all the guesses you want to make to avoid too many PMs and to make my job easier. So no hurry and it doesn't matter when you submit the answers because I'll be judging them solely on who has the most correct - and in the event of two or more being level it will be a tie. I hope this is clear and good luck. Tomorrow I’ll post the names of the top entries.

1. Farrokh Bulsara

2. Georgios Yorgos Panayiotou

3. George Ivan Morrison

4. Eric Hilliard Nelson

5. Michael Anthony Orlando Cassivitis

6. Raymond Edward O'Sullivan

7. John Michael Osbourne

8. James Marcus Smith

9. Prince Rogers Nelson

10. William Robinson

11. John Joseph Lydon

12. Robert Louis Ridarelli

13. Gerald Hugh Sayer

14. Melanie Janine Brown

15. Thomas Hicks

16. Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner

17. Peter Halston Thorkelson

18. Gaynor Hopkins

19. Frank Castelluccio

20. Vincent Craddock

21. Robert Thomas Velline

22. William Perks

23. Virginia Wynette Pugh

24. Reginald Smith

SuperFunGuy's Quizzes

A group specifically designed to offer enjoyable quizzes on many different subjects including identifying SuperFunGuy sketches and other drawings, pictures or photos of, for example, famous people when they were young, unusual things, animals, objects close up, etc. Any member who uses the loop to advertise goods or services will be instantly removed.