One word title movies quiz
REMEMBER - NO POSTS instead you PM me with your guesses any time up to 5AM tomorrow. If possible, please wait until you've completed all the guesses you want to make to avoid too many PMs and to make my job easier. So no hurry and it doesn't matter when you submit the answers because I'll be judging them solely on who has the most correct - and in the event of two or more being level it will be a tie. I hope this is clear and good luck. Tomorrow I’ll post the names of the top entries.
1. Biopic about the life of Ray Charles
2. A man is best friends with his childhood teddy bear, who has come to life
3. It's a hard knock life for this red-headed orphan
4.Cate Blanchett is the Queen of England
5. Yo, Adrian! I punched that guy's face in real good.
6. Norse God must regain his mojo after being banished to Earth
7. They picked the wrong girl to spill pig's blood on at the prom
8. Cultural learnings of America for make benefit glorious nation of Kazakhstan
9. Musical version of a Charles Dickens novel
10. Colin Farrell brings his considerable acting talents to this film about a Greek conqueror