• James C @SuperFunGuy Mod Leaves Green - updated 3y

Name the recording artists quiz 23 – January 1970

How well, if at all, do you remember 1970. Here are 20 hits from the UK charts in January 1970 How many of the artists responsible for these hits can you remember/identify – without using reference material or the internet, of course. Some are easy and some harder.
    REMEMBER - you PM me with your answers any time up to 8pm tonight. If possible, please wait until you've completed all the guesses you want to make to avoid too many PMs and to make my job easier. So no hurry and it doesn't matter when you submit the answers because I'll be judging them solely on who has the most correct - and in the event of two or more being level it will be a tie. I hope this is clear and good luck. Tomorrow I’ll post the names of the top entries.

1. Ruby don’t take your love to town

2. Melting pot

3, Durham Town

4. (Call me) Number One

5. With the eyes of a child

6. Highway Song

7. Love’s been good to me

8. Someday we’ll be together

9. I can’t get next to you

10. Green river

11. Come together

12. The Onion Song

13, Suspicious minds

14. Tracy

15. Hitchin’ a ride

16. Leavin’ on a jet plane

17. Yester-me, yester-you, yesterday

18. Love grows (Where my Rosemary goes)

19. Come and get it

20. Reflections of my life

This discussion is now closed.

SuperFunGuy's Quizzes

A group specifically designed to offer enjoyable quizzes on many different subjects including identifying SuperFunGuy sketches and other drawings, pictures or photos of, for example, famous people when they were young, unusual things, animals, objects close up, etc. Any member who uses the loop to advertise goods or services will be instantly removed.