• Boots @Boots Becontree - updated 2y

Just received

Dear Beneficiary,

Compliments of the day,
    I am Dr.Raphael W Bostic,President Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta. I handle financial consultancy for government, financial institutions, companies and high net individuals. I was informed of some funds belonging to beneficiaries being held up in suspense accounts with the Federal Reserve Bank. These funds are as a result of inheritance/Donations/lottery contract sum owned to beneficiaries all over the world but have not been able to be released to them due to bottlenecks caused by the remitting officers from the foreign country where the transactions originated from. I have been consulted by the Federal Reserve Bank Board of Trustees in conjunction with the United States Government to resolve with immediate effect all payments to beneficiaries whose fund are with Federal Reserve Bank.

You are to cease any further communication with any of the previous shady elements that may have been communicating with you in the past attempting to frustrate you from claiming your funds. Our wide experiences in these matters as they apply to International Transfer Policies in this part of the world will enable me ensure that your outstanding fund payment is resolved with immediate effect. Finally, you are to understand that you are not the only beneficiaries being paid this way as others have been receiving their funds hence we will not compel you against your wish to do what is necessary and have your fund released to you. Thanks for your anticipated response.

I will await your immediate correspondence with your direct telephone numbers to my private email address at (dr.raphaelwbostic@fedreservebnkgov.com) for re-confirmation so that we may conclude your payment immediately.

Yours Sincerely
    ,Federal Reserve Bank
    info@fedreservebnkgov.com

Scams of any type.

Post scams of any type. If it is not from personal experience, check its veracity if you can; Snopes.com is a good reference. I shall be posting IT scams as I become aware of them, and you of course, can do the same.