• guy @Guy Earlsfield - updated 4y

Into the wild festival - an hour from London in Sussex - 23-26 August - looks amazing for kids!

Hello everyone,

I’m helping promote this great little child-oriented festival on the August bank holiday called Into the Wild, and you lucky people can get 20% OFF with this discount code GUYDSUM19.

This is our first time taking the kids camping to a festival and I have a feeling they will absolutely love this one. If you fancy it and want to join our group, then we can all put our tents in a circle and share the task of minding the kids during the evening entertainment. Have a look at the attached pics, looks great to me. Worth mentioning there are showers too, hurrah! The discount brings the cost of an adult 3 day ticket to £80, exceptional value when you see what's on offer.

Here’s the blurb, there are an amazing range of activities for kids of all ages, incredible speakers and a great sustainable and ethical ethos too.

A sublime weekend in the beautiful Sussex countryside with over 200 workshops, Enchanting music, Award winning kids area, World class storytellers, Spoken word, Theatre, Delicious world cuisine, Swedish hot tubs & Saunas, Den Making, Fire Making, Arts, Open Mic, Choirs, Yoga, Dance, Movement, Foraging, Archery, Martial Arts, Wild crafts, Forest Bathing, Wild Olympics, Blacksmiths, Bushcrafts, Falconry, Fencing, Swing boats, Stargazing, Healing & Well-being therapies and so much more...

Step out into beautiful nature and learn new skills, eat delicious food, meet new like-minded friends and embrace a new kind of festival! All workshops, camping and music included. Just an hour from London, in amongst the beautiful meadows and enchanted forests of Sussex.

Family friendly with kids of every age, there's something for everyone at Into the Wild! You can find out all the information and get tickets from here:

https://www.intothewildgathering.com/summer-festival-2019

Chiddinglye
    Selsfield Road
    West Hoathly
    East Grinstead
    West Sussex
    RH19 4QS

(For info on past festivals, reviews and photos, have a look on https://www.facebook.com/events/1245300652147823/?)

If anyone is up for this or wants to know more, then please give me a shout.

Best,

Guy 07810 753 815

Earlsfield

Neighbourhood loop for Earlsfield, Greater London