• JOHN S @JOHNS Ashford - 6y

Hi everyone!

Hi, my name is John and I live on Sandells Avenue in Ashford. I just wanted to introduce myself and my company All Hands On Tech - a friendly, affordable, technical support service for people in and around Ashford.

Do you need help with your computer? Is it running slow or full of viruses? Has it run out of disk drive space and in need of a spring clean? Whatever it is you need, All Hands On Tech are experts in computer maintenance and troubleshooting, so be sure to get in touch if we can be of assistance.

Have you just bought a new piece of technology and need help setting it up? All Hands On Tech offer a speedy Home Installation service to help get your latest piece of tech up and running in no time at all. Get in touch for more information.

Have you just bought a new phone and need help transferring all of your data from your old phone to your new phone? All Hands On Tech offer a speedy and secure Tech Transfer service to make this process stress and hassle free.

To find out more about all of the services that we offer and for pricing, please visit our site

www.allhandsontech.co.uk

and feel free to get in touch with any Tech related inquiries

contact.us@allhandsontech.co.uk

John

Ashford

Neighbourhood loop for Ashford, Surrey