Group: Tech heads

• Help needed

Lonicera @Lonicera Besthorpe updated 6 months ago

I received 3 emails confirmation of goods all ordered at the same time through Amazon from different dealers. Confirmation emails are all jumbled letters and can not be read. I used my new laptop but forgot to change my email address to new one so confirmations were send to old laptop. Should I be worried?

• Surely it's not the laptop that's crucial but the e-mail account, which you should be able to use on..

• @Di... Thanks for reply. A bit complicated. Old computer packed up and until I got my new laptop wh..

• @Di... Yes it would be easy to work from new laptop if husband could remember all his passwords or ..

• @Lo... if they are all from Amazon then surely you can goto the amazon website and see any corres..

• @Lo... When setting up new email accounts, you must set up recovery information in case passwords..

• @Jo... I got a new laptop with new email address, so I have to inform all my people or with trade l..

• @Ra... Yes there is always other ways to do it--- just wanted to make sure the emails did not conta..

• @Lo... Viruses in emails are activated by opening attachments or clicking links. How did your new..

• @Jo... Thanks for advise. I have a little book all coded with passwords. I think I am a bit naughty..

• Could some one please let me know if they received emails with jumbled up words? I think I panicked ..

Group Description

Tech heads

Talk about anything tech. Geek or newbie.

Group Photos

Popular Topics