• James C @SuperFunGuy Mod Leaves Green - updated 10mo

General knowledge Quiz 7

Some general knowledge questions. How many can you guess? One guess per clue. No use of reference material or the internet of course to ensure fair play. Good luck.

REMEMBER - NO POSTS instead you PM me with your guesses any time up to 5AM tomorrow. If possible, please wait until you've completed all the guesses you want to make to avoid too many PMs and to make my job easier. So no hurry and it doesn't matter when you submit the answers because I'll be judging them solely on who has the most correct - and in the event of two or more being level it will be a tie. I hope this is clear and good luck. Tomorrow I’ll post the names of the top entries.

1. What, primarily, do giant pandas eat?

2. Which European country borders Brazil?

3. What word do Cod, Horn and Leeuwin have in common?

4. What movie took place on the moon of the planet Pandora?

5. What comet passes near Earth every 76 years?

6. In what year did Sri Lanka become a test playing nation?

7. What is necrotizing fasciitis commonly known as?

8. What comes between milli and nano?

9. From what fish's eggs does the most expensive caviar traditionally come from? (Two word answer needed)

10. What plant is used to make tequila?

11. What tongue-tied Bible character relied on his brother Aaron to do his public speaking?

12. 2, 3, 7, 11, and 19 are all examples of what type of number?

13. What is the name of the three-headed dog that guards Hades?

14. What word means either "a business tycoon" or "a bump on a skiing course"?

15. What are the three most-mentioned fashion labels in hip hop music? (1 point for each correct name)

16. What is a chorophobe afraid of?

17. What type of animal is a gharial – mammal, bird, fish or reptile?

18. What country is mostly located in Anatolia?

SuperFunGuy's Quizzes

A group specifically designed to offer enjoyable quizzes on many different subjects including identifying SuperFunGuy sketches and other drawings, pictures or photos of, for example, famous people when they were young, unusual things, animals, objects close up, etc. Any member who uses the loop to advertise goods or services will be instantly removed.