• James C @SuperFunGuy Mod Leaves Green - updated 11mo

General knowledge quiz 4

Some general knowledge questions. How many can you get? One guess per clue. You have to get the answer I had in mind should there be more than one possible valid answer. No use of reference material or the internet of course to ensure fair play. Good luck.

REMEMBER - NO POSTS instead you PM me with your guesses any time up to 5AM tomorrow. If possible, please wait until you've completed all the guesses you want to make to avoid too many PMs and to make my job easier. So no hurry and it doesn't matter when you submit the answers because I'll be judging them solely on who has the most correct - and in the event of two or more being level it will be a tie. I hope this is clear and good luck. Tomorrow I’ll post the names of the top entries.

1. Who recorded the song "Poker Face"?

2. What is the third book of the Bible (Old Testament)?

3. What actor lent his basso profondo voice to Mufasa and Darth Vader?

4. What Roman numeral is equal to 2159?

5. What prison was stormed on July 14th, 1789?

6. Who resigned as pope in 2013 (full Papal name needed)?

7. Who fought Ivan Drago and Clubber Lang?

8. What country's unofficial national anthem is "Waltzing Matilda"?

9. What do we call the mineral Beryl when its green?

10. In what country would you find the city of Haarlem?

11. Who is generally recognised as being the first Roman emperor?

12. Whose net worth declined by a record $29 billion in a single day due to a
    decline in the stock of Meta Systems in 2022?

13. Who is Steffi Graf's husband?

14. How many ships did Helen's face launch?

15. What do pitcher plants eat?

16. We call them courgettes. What do Americans call them?

17. Who replaced Paul Jones as lead singer with Manfred Mann?

18. What South American country has won more major international beauty pageants than any other countries besides the U.S.?

19. What major Japanese city was spared bombing damage during WWII
    because of its cultural value?

20. Correctly spell the capital of Iceland.

SuperFunGuy's Quizzes

A group specifically designed to offer enjoyable quizzes on many different subjects including identifying SuperFunGuy sketches and other drawings, pictures or photos of, for example, famous people when they were young, unusual things, animals, objects close up, etc. Any member who uses the loop to advertise goods or services will be instantly removed.