• James C @SuperFunGuy Mod Leaves Green - updated 3mo

General knowledge Quiz 19

Some more general knowledge questions. How many can you guess? One guess per clue. No use of reference material or the internet of course to ensure fair play. Good luck.

REMEMBER - NO POSTS instead you PM me with your guesses any time up to 5AM tomorrow. If possible, please wait until you've completed all the guesses you want to make to avoid too many PMs and to make my job easier. So no hurry and it doesn't matter when you submit the answers because I'll be judging them solely on who has the most correct - and in the event of two or more being level it will be a tie. I hope this is clear and good luck. Tomorrow I’ll post the names of the top entries.

1.What is the hardest material that is naturally-occurring on Earth?

2. What celebrity chef wrote the book Humble Pie?

3. Which two planets in our solar system have no moons?

4. What book was a predecessor to "The Lord of the Rings"?

5. What was Voldemort's birth name?

6. With what country did Germany sign the "Pact of Steel" in 1939?

7. Which U.S. state can be spelled without using any of the letters in "mackerel"?

8. Panais is the French word for which vegetable?

9. On what island would you find the city of Taormina?

10. What rock band has a name that is often abbreviated as GNR?

11. Who is the Roman goddess of love and beauty?

12. Who is the leader of the Autobots?

13. What religious document does a person have to memorize to become a "hafiz"?

14. The young of which animal are called hoglets?

15. What tree does latex usually come from?

16. What musical by Andrew Lloyd Webber debuted in the West End in 1993?

17. What metallic element, starting with C, is used to make blue pigments?

18. On which peninsula was Yugoslavia located?

19. What "secret" society has many different orders including the Scottish Rite and the York Rite?

20. Which ‘rose’ did Karl Denver take into the charts in 1961?

21. What kind of animal is a Wockia Chewbacca - mammal, bird, insect, mollusc or tape worm?

SuperFunGuy's Quizzes

A group specifically designed to offer enjoyable quizzes on many different subjects including identifying SuperFunGuy sketches and other drawings, pictures or photos of, for example, famous people when they were young, unusual things, animals, objects close up, etc. Any member who uses the loop to advertise goods or services will be instantly removed.