• CharlotteB @CharlotteB Mod Crayford - updated 7mo

    Council Tax disregards

    As you may know there are certain reasons and disregards for paying council tax

    Some of these are if the only other member of the household is under 18, or you are a carer for the other person and they are not your partner, or if the only other adult in the household is counted as having a SMI
    (Severe mental illness) this includes if they have Dementia or Parkinson’s Disease.
    You can apply if they have a formal diagnosis and are receiving a benefit such as Attendance allowance.

    The government site gives full details


Carers and Caring

Carers and Caring - A group for Carers, former Carers and those who have worked with or are working with Carers or the Cared for. To share experiences, chat, give unbiased and friendly advice, support and assistance. We do not accept advertisers on this loop