• CharlotteB @CharlotteB Mod Crayford - updated 1y

    Attendance Allowance

    As a carer you may need to apply or assist your cared for to claim this allowance. Unless you already have power of attorney it is easier if the cared for can sign the form themselves . It is also easier if you have a recent copy of a medical assessment . Otherwise the authorities will contact the cared for’s GP or Consultant for evidence . This may take longer but the allowance will be backdated.
    This allowance is for people who are pension age .


Carers and Caring

Carers and Caring - A group for Carers, former Carers and those who have worked with or are working with Carers or the Cared for. To share experiences, chat, give unbiased and friendly advice, support and assistance. We do not accept advertisers on this loop