• James C @SuperFunGuy Mod Leaves Green - updated 1y

Alliterative names quiz

Below are clues to the names of 11 people (some real, some fictional) whose first and second names start with the same letter. How many can you guess? One point each for their first and second names. If there should be more than one possible answer you have to get the one I had in mind. No use of reference material or the internet of course to ensure fair play. Good luck.

REMEMBER - NO POSTS instead you PM me with your guesses any time up to midnight tonight. If possible, please wait until you've completed all the guesses you want to make to avoid too many PMs and to make my job easier. So no hurry and it doesn't matter when you submit the answers because I'll be judging them solely on who has the most correct - and in the event of two or more being level it will be a tie. I hope this is clear and good luck. Tomorrow I’ll post the names of the top entries.

She once stood over a subway grate wearing a billowy white dress

Character whose name is the title of a Charles Dickens novel

Lead singer of Black Sabbath

Spiderman's alter-ego

Teacher who got body-snatched by Voldemort

Canadian actor who starred as Deadpool and Van Wilder

Director of "Schindler's List"

American R&B singer best remembered for "Why Can't We Live Together"

Famous for playing Ethel Mertz in long-running US sitcom

Scottish patriot portrayed in the movie "Braveheart"

He got sent off in the World Cup finals for headbutting

SuperFunGuy's Quizzes

A group specifically designed to offer enjoyable quizzes on many different subjects including identifying SuperFunGuy sketches and other drawings, pictures or photos of, for example, famous people when they were young, unusual things, animals, objects close up, etc. Any member who uses the loop to advertise goods or services will be instantly removed.