Gibson Young Solicitors LLP
Gibson Young Solicitors LLP was formed in 1999 as the result of an amalgamation of two local firms of solicitors, Christopher Young & Co and Geo H Gibson & Co. The practice has served South West London since 1934 and moved offices from Clapham Junction to Putney in late 2014.
A family run firm of solicitors where reliable practical advice is provided by professional and qualified staff that offer a wide range of expertise and specialisation. Our clients comment on our knowledge and competence but also our courtesy, ease of access and flexible approach
Our reputation is built on over 80 years of quality service, with a client base extending across Southern England and beyond. We constantly strive to enhance our business through investment in our people, to maintain the standard of work our many repeat clients expect. As part of this we are very proud to hold an Investors in People Award, Law Society quality mark Lexcel and the Conveyancing Quality Scheme accreditation.