• Niche @Niche Mod Palmers Green - updated 4y

Welcome

Hello All
    Thank you for signing up to the Allotment and Edible Gardening group.
    I welcome you warmly and look forward to sharing inspiring ideas, useful tips and much more.
    I have an allotment in Barnet but also try to grow things in my garden.
    I think wildlife forms an important part of edible gardening.
    Here's a short video clip of the bees happily playing with Clover on my allotment - Mother Nature is amazing and truly an inspiration. I made the clip in a hurry, spontaneously without thought to its professional quality, so please forgive its unprofessional quality but I do hope you enjoy it.
    I would love to hear what you are hoping to get out of this group and learn about anything you feel you would like to share.
    Feel free to post freely and let's make this group a joint activity.
    Once again welcome all and thank you for signing up.
    Niche :-)

Allotment and Edible Gardening

This allotment and edible gardening group is to talk to like minded individuals about their experiences and plans, to exchange ideas, get advice, sharing of seeds, plugs, etc. - essentially, anything to do with allotment or edible gardening. I am also hoping we can meet up, perhaps in turns, at each other's plots. This group is open to anyone anywhere with an allotment or a keen interest in learning about allotment culture and edible gardening. As it is a relatively new group, we will also need to see how it evolves organically - very much my style of gardening, as chemical free and organic as possible :-) So far, so good ...do sign up, you'll be most welcome.