- BJ will (maybe) bring forward a deal which pretty much looks like what May proposed originally ( separate custom union membership for NI ) , something the ERG and DUP opposed heavily.
- It's unclear how the DUP and ERG will respond this time
- up to 20 Labour MPs might vote for that nevertheless
- Many MPs will try to attach an amendment for a referendum on it, but Corbyn still demands an election first
- This could mean that BJ gets his deal through parliament ( IF he gets DUP on his side ) with some Labour help, most likely ending with him winning the next GE ( as the man "who got Brexit done, somehow ) and Labour going into some form of party-internal war.