Loop: South London Friends Of Europe #FBPE

• Citizen W @CitizenW Brixton updated 2 years ago

LibDems to go into election to campaign for outright revoking Article 50

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/09/liberal-democrats-poised-to-back-revoking-article-50-brexit

While there will be enough people claiming "they don't respect the referendum etc " I think as a strategy it makes sense for them to position themselves like this. At least people know what they vote for regarding Brexit.
    • I disagree. Splitting the sensible remain vote could let back in the extreme hard right.I would rath..

• This comment was deleted by its author.

2 years ago
    • I don’t think libdems have much too lose. Corbyn has given no indication he will support tactical vo..

• Citizen, by saying sensible remain I meant a Norway type Brexit, which is IMO the best compromise, a..

• @Al..., I understand and agree, what i meant though is that the public discurs does not acknowledge ..

• Regarding rattle snakes, good point. To be clear I am not a fan of the LibDems in general poilitcal ..

• Jo Swinson made me laugh when she introduced homophobe Sam Gyjmah as their latest recruit and said h..

• To be fair they only saying that thye will revoke without referendum if they win the election. Other..

Loop Description

South London Friends Of Europe #FBPE

Pro Europe South London Citizens