• ayako f @AF618 Earlsfield - 3y

Healthy Japanese Food Delivery

Hope you’re all staying safe & healthy while making the most of this gorgeous weather 😎🌞<br><br>Here follows the delivery menu for this Saturday the 6th of June.<br>Please pm or contact me on 07702738962 by 1pm this Friday if interested. <br>I can tailor-cook your food to your likings according to your taste. <br>Please inform me of any allergies/dislikes. <br>Photos are samples from previous weeks. <br><br>* Edamame (VGN, GF) £2.50 <br>Soybeans in pods sprinkled with Maldon sea salt <br><br>* Home Marinated Olives<br>(VGN, GF) £2.50<br>Scented with lemon, garlic, thyme & rosemary<br><br>* Spicy Thai Prawn Crackers (GF) £2.50 <br>Freshly fried, served with homemade sweet chili sauce <br><br>* Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Salad (V) £3.50 <br>Marinated beetroot perfumed with thyme, rocket leaves, pumpkin seeds <br><br>* Superfood Salad (V) £3.50 <br>(Ask for vegan dressing if preferred) <br>Red & white organic quinoa, kale, edamame, green beans, sweet corn, lentils, pulses. Japanese shiso dressing drizzled with mayo <br><br>* Tofu Gyoza-5pcs (V) £4.50 <br>Japanese dumplings filled with organic tofu, shiitake, bamboo shoot, cabbage, spring onion. <br>Vinegar & soy dipping sauce <br><br>* Spicy Meatballs £4.50<br>Seasoned with gochujan chilli paste, drizzled with homemade sesame sauce. Garnished with baby spinach & pomegranate <br><br>* Okonomi Yaki AKA Japanese Pizza £8.50 <br>Savoury Japanese pancake with cheddar cheese, cabbage & spring onion. Drizzled with okonomiyaki fruity brown sauce, mayo, pickled ginger & aonori seaweed. Superfood side salad. <br>- Please choose as many fillers as you wish: <br>•Sun dried tomato, sweet corn, chick peas, spicy chorizo sausage, seafood sticks, prawns<br><br>* Spicy Meatball Bento £8.50<br>Served with Japanese sticky rice & 2 sides: superfood salad, tomato cucumber vermicelli<br><br>* Tofu Bento (VGN) £8.50<br>Fried organic tofu pieces drizzled with sesame flavoured sauce. Japanese sticky rice & 2 sides: superfood salad, tomato cucumber vermicelli <br><br>I look forward to serving you my food made with love and care ❤️💖