• Sheila A @Ange Bromley Common - updated 2y

Flu Jabs

There's a message on my GP's website that they can't book any flu jabs yet as they don't know when they will get the vaccine.

I had a look at my sister's GP's website to see if they are booking and the only thing I could find was about people of 50-64. They are being offered something called Flublok.

50 – 64 Flu Vaccinations
    In accordance with national guidelines you will be offered Flublok Quadrivalent (Influenza Vaccine) this year.

This medicinal product does not have a UK marketing authorisation but has been given authorisation for temporary supply by the UK Department of Health and Social Care and the Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency for immunisation against influenza. Flublok is licensed for use in the USA by the Food and Drug Administration.

Please read the Flublok Patient Information Leaflet and this statement on the gov.uk website : Gov.uk: Flublok Vaccine

If you have any concerns having read this, please use eConsult to raise these with us. Please note due to maintaining Covid safe practices, we will not be able to resolve these concerns at the flu clinics, so please do not attend an appointment if you are not 100% sure that you will have the vaccination.

Anything !

An open Group where anything can be discussed by anybody, as long as you are polite, respect others opinions, and behave !!!