• Keith B @KeithB2 Capel Manor - updated 6y

Enfield RoadWatch - looking for volunteers at Palmers Green Festival, Sunday 3rd September 2017.

As the threats to Green Belt here in Enfield and elsewhere continue to increase at an alarming rate. It is crucial that we continue raising awareness, not only to Enfield’s parts of London Green Belt but also Green Belt sites across London and elsewhere, gather more support and raise funds for our campaign. We are a very small dedicated group, but we need help getting the word out.
    Enfield RoadWatch will have our own stall and are looking for volunteers. Logistically it is easier for us if volunteers can commit to a longer slot of say 2-3 hours, however we appreciate you are giving up your time, and would value any time that you can offer.
    The role will be to hand out information, explaining what we are doing and why, gathering names for our petition and email addresses for our supporter list and helping with the plants that are being offered for a donation. A Committee member will always be present to assist. We can’t guarantee the weather but can promise a fun enjoyable day!
    Venue and Times
    Palmers Green Festival. 12.00 noon till 18.30pm and is free to enter
    http://www.palmersgreenfestival.org.uk/palmers…/Welcome.html.
    I want to help, what do I need to do? Just PM me with the slot you are able to do and a contact email.

Capel Manor

Neighbourhood loop for Capel Manor, Greater London