• Lonicera @Lonicera Oxshott - updated 1y

Dentists

Among people I know I was made aware how many had to go private paying large sums of money due to --no-- NHS dentists being available.
    Please sign.

Shocking.Thousands of us are waiting more than 3 years for a NHS dental appointment. With a number of treatments costing hundreds of pounds, some are turning to dangerous do-it-yourself methods, like at-home filling kits or even pulling out their own teeth.

Waiting years and forking out astronomical costs is a story many of us are familiar with. But it shouldn’t be this way. That’s why Healthwatch England, the health watchdog, is calling on the government to prioritise reforming our broken dental care system to avoid further harm to people’s health.

Now, imagine every one of us reading this, knowing how expensive and difficult it is to get dental care, signed a huge petition to the government, calling for urgent changes. Hundreds of thousands of us could show that we, the public, agree it’s time to make sure that no matter who we are, where we live or how much we earn we can all access quality and affordable dental care.

Will you join me and sign the petition today?
    https://tinyurl.com/yjne9ab6

Anything !

An open Group where anything can be discussed by anybody, as long as you are polite, respect others opinions, and behave !!!