• Susanhanworth @SusanHanworth Hanworth - updated 9mo

Britains got talent

Do not usually watch this but it came on the tv and I thought as it’s the final May be ok to be fair the acts were actually very good and it would have been hard to choose as all so different Had the usual idiot acts One a Japanese ? Pretend stripper Maybe humorous for a few moments once only if you like that sort of silly act Then another guy from Norway who pranced about in a hiviz jacket doing , well actually nothing . All the other acts were people who put their souls into their acts either singing/ dancing/ acrobats/ magic etc and all very good Well true to voting the high viz guy won another seen once that’s enough act . Quite what he will do at the royal variety show to impress Charles I hate to think But felt so sorry for those who had practiced so hard But hey ho what do I know If that’s what the public wants . Or do they vote just so the worst win or like they keep in the worst dancers on strictly if they feel sorry for them . Just wondered what anyone else thought if anyone bothers to watch it ?
    Cant complain or I should have voted
    Anyone who did watch it , who did you think should win ? why is it called Britains got talent when there are all these other countries entering ?

Anything !

An open Group where anything can be discussed by anybody, as long as you are polite, respect others opinions, and behave !!!