1 Oak Home Care
Specialist Dementia Center where members can take part in daily activities and events, make new friends, receive fresh cooked meals, all within a friendly and safe environment.
Our high quality recruitment means that you are in safe hands for your personal care.
1) Personal Care
- You may need support getting in and out of bed, preparing meals, washing or general mobility support. Our carers are there to help you and available from just 30 minute appointments to 24 hours per day.
2) Respite Care
- Respite care is short-term rest periods for your family or friends who usually provide care.
3) Hospital Discharge
- At 1 Oak we work with the hospital team to ensure you can resume life at home as soon as possible.
4) Day Trips
- Day trips are important to everyone and sometimes special occasions can be a worry for you and your family. Whether you need support to go shopping yourself, a grandchild’s christening or maybe a family wedding – we can be with you for your whole trip. From arranging transport to having a carer with you we will see to it.
- Squeaky door? Lawn getting too long? Our in-house Maintenance team are there to help when you need them.
- The 1 Oak cleaning team are there for weekly, fortnightly or occasional appointments at times to suit you. Other services our team offer are dog walking, sewing and repairing clothing, laundry and ironing (either at your home during a care visit or we can collect and deliver it for you). All our cleaners come with glowing references, DBS checks and superb attention to detail when it comes to your home.
7) Technical Support
- Whether it is help to send text messages and emails or setting up internet and computers we can help. Our 1 Oak Technical team are patient, use jargon free language and can visit you at a time to suit.
8) 1 Oak Club
- Whether you are supported by our care teams or not you are welcome at any of our events especially planned for over 60’s. Meals out, coffee mornings, cinema trips and whatever else our team can think to arrange.
- 1 Oak offer a wide range of hair services, fully insured and DBS checked our hairdressers can come to your home at a time that suits you- or 1 Oak can arrange a fully supported visit to the salon.
home care service
dementia day care