Business Post

• Small Business Clinic

Small Business Clinic : 28th January 2020
    I’ve partnered up with Pete Burrows (Brand and Creative Expert) and Vinit Shah (Sales Consultant / Coach) to launch the first (of hopefully many more) small business clinics!

The first clinic takes place in Watford, a number of other Experts will also be there as well as myself to help your business. You can pre-book 15-minute slots with any of the Experts and when you do I suggest that you think about specific challenges that your business has that the relevant expert(s) can help you with as it’s about you getting the most out of speaking with the experts. Note that more Experts will be added.

There will also be networking too so if you don’t want to speak to an expert you can just book a networking only ticket.

For more info and to book your ticket please click the Eventbrite link below (note that the 15-minute expert 1to1 sessions are extremely limited and will go very fast! :
    https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/watford-small-business-clinic-talk-to-experts-that-can-grow-your-business-tickets-86311486981