Notary Public Services Available
We offer comprehensive notarial services which include notarisation and legalisation of documents including:
- Company Documentations e.g. Certificate of Incorporation, Articles and Memorandum, etc.
- Verification of Identity Documents e.g. Passport, Driving License, ID Cards, etc.
- Witnessing of all Bank Documents e.g. Bank Opening Forms, Re-activating Accounts, Foreign Mortgages & Bank Loans
- Transfer of Land or Property Title Documents & Other Deeds e.g. Transfer or Conveyance, etc.
- Power of Attorney and Revocation of Power of Attorney
- Statutory Declarations
- Sponsorship Form/Invitation Letter for Someone to Visit UK
- Adoption & Related Documents e.g. Documents required by the Overseas Countries to allow adoption to take place
- Education/University Certificates
- Travel Consents
- Shipping Documents & Ship Protests
- Any Other Relevant Documents e.g. Letters of Consent to Travel or Witnessing Documents, Witnessing Letters, Witnessing Wills, Witness Statements
We are very flexible and can provide notarial services either at our offices or we can travel (additional charge) to the clients’ place of work or residence or at an agreed meeting place. This is to ensure a smooth and stress-free process for clients who are unable to travel due to their commitments and clients who are physically unable to travel.
Please visit our website www.gkgnotary.co.uk or give us a call or visit us at our offices on Porter Street/Baker Street we will be more than happy to help.