Susan Muncey is a writer, trend forecaster and stylist with an MA in fashion history and culture from the London College of Fashion and is coming to share with us how to Dress for Success
1. A brief history of power dressing
2. Reasons for dressing smartly
3. Appropriate business dress for: interviews, everyday office wear, dress down day and day-to-evening wear
4. Where to shop, including a range of price points and eco-friendly options
5. Outfit and styling suggestions
6. Websites and social media suggestions to follow
7. Your business dress questions answered
Former City investment manager, Susan Muncey is a writer, trend forecaster and stylist with an emphasis on sustainability.
Her research has encompassed power dressing in the 1980s and ‘90s, and ‘appropriate’ attire for business and formal occasions in the 21stcentury. She has also owned and run successful fashion businesses.
£45 per person includes networking, lunch and guest speaker.
Please book in advance as places are limited.
No refunds once booked, but we are happy for you to transfer ticket to a friend, just let us know!
To book your ticket please contact email@example.com or use the booking link below: