• ayako f @AF618 Earlsfield - 3y

Healthy Japanese Food Delivery

Hello lovely neighbours😊<br>I’ve been an exclusive chef at The Crypt Jazzlive providing healthy food with no MSG, minimal salt and fat contents.<br>I deliver freshly cooked food on Saturdays and the menu for this Saturday the 26th is as follows. Please pm or contact me on 07702738962 by 1pm on Friday if interested. <br>I can tailor-cook your food to your likings according to your taste. <br>Please inform me of any allergies/dislikes. <br>Photos are samples from previous weeks. <br><br>* Edamame (VGN, GF) £2.50 <br>Soybeans in pods sprinkled with Maldon sea salt <br><br>* Prawn Crackers (GF) £2.50 <br>Freshly fried, served with homemade sweet chilli sauce <br><br>* Mixed Olives (VGN) £2.50<br>Marinated with lemon, garlic, thyme, bay leaves & rosemary <br><br>* Sticky Sausages £2.50 <br>Mini pork sausages smothered in a sauce made of honey, maple syrup, whole grain mustard, a hint of soy & ginger <br><br>* Beetroot & Parmesan Salad (V) £3.50 <br>Marinated beetroot perfumed with thyme, rocket leaves, pumpkin seeds <br><br>* Tofu Gyoza-5pcs (V) £4.50 <br>Japanese dumplings filled with organic tofu, shiitake, edamame, bamboo shoot, cabbage, spring onion. <br>Vinegar & soy dipping sauce <br><br>* Chicken Katsu Curry £8.50 <br>Japanese curry sauce with potato, carrot, garden peas. Panko breaded chicken breast fillet. Japanese sticky rice <br><br>* Pumpkin Croquette Curry (VGN) £8.50 <br>As above with fried organic tofu <br><br>* Sweet Potato Croquette Bento (VGN) £8.50 <br>Black sesame, fruity Japanese brown sauce. <br>With 2 sides: mixed salad with homemade dressing & 2pcs gyoza. <br>Japanese sticky rice <br><br>* Yakitori Bento £8.50<br>Tender pieces of marinated chicken on skewers drizzled with homemade teriyaki sauce.<br>With 2 sides: mixed salad with homemade dressing & 2pcs gyoza<br>Japanese sticky rice<br><br>* Okonomi Yaki £8.50 <br>(AKA Japanese pizza) <br>Savoury Japanese pancake cooked with cabbage & spring onion. Drizzled with okonomiyaki fruity brown sauce, mayo & aonori seaweed. Side salad with homemade dressing. <br>Please choose as many fillings as you wish from following:<br>Sweet corns, cheddar cheese, sun dried tomato, Spanish chorizo <br><br>I very much look forward to serving you healthy food into which I pour my love and care🥰💖