• ayako f @AF618 Earlsfield - updated 3y

Healthy Japanese Food Delivery

Hello dear neighbours šŸ„° <br>Here is the delivery menu for this Saturday the 11th of July. <br>Please pm or contact me on 07702738962 by 1pm on Friday if interested. <br>I can tailor-cook your food to your likings according to your taste. <br>Please inform me of any allergies/dislikes. <br>Photos are samples from previous weeks. <br><br>* Edamame (VGN, GF) Ā£2.50 <br>Soybeans in pods sprinkled with Maldon sea salt <br><br>* Thai Prawn Crackers (GF) Ā£2.50 <br>Freshly fried, served with homemade sweet chili sauce <br><br>* Sticky Sausages Ā£2.50 <br>Mini pork sausages smothered in a sauce made of honey, maple syrup, whole grain mustard, a hint of soy & ginger <br><br>* Superfood Salad (V) Ā£3.50 <br>Black & red quinoa, edamame, sweet corn, green beans, lentils, red pepper & pulses. Shiso dressing & drizzle of mayo <br><br>* Tofu Gyoza-5pcs (V) Ā£4.50 <br>Japanese dumplings filled with organic tofu, shiitake, bamboo shoot, cabbage, spring onion. <br>Vinegar & soy dipping sauce <br><br>* Chicken Katsu Curry Ā£8.50 <br>Japanese curry sauce with potato, carrot, garden peas. Panko breaded chicken breast fillet. Japanese sticky rice <br><br>* Tofu Curry (VGN) Ā£8.50 <br>As above with fried organic tofu <br><br>* Cauliflower Bento (V) Ā£8.50 <br>Cauliflower ā€˜steakā€™ topped with soy infused sauce with Quorn. Japanese sticky rice. <br>2 sides: superfood salad & 2 pcs tofu gyoza <br><br>* Teriyaki chicken Bento Ā£8.50 <br>Tender marinated chicken with teriyaki sauce. Japanese sticky rice. <br>2 sides: superfood salad & 2 pcs tofu gyoza <br><br>I very much look forward to serving you healthy food into which I pour my love and carešŸ„°<br><br>A. T <span data-user_id="3768566" class="tagged">@AT1</span> South Wimbledon (2.0 miles) 7days ago <br>I ordered some for the first time last weekend and I can really recommend it! Healthy & delicious authentic home-cooked food with a personal touch. Yummy!<br> <br>ayako f <span data-user_id="3780006" class="tagged">@AF618</span> Earlsfield <br>Thank you so much AT1, I am so happy to hear you enjoyed my food. I use minimum oil and salt content, I donā€™t use MSG or nasty E numbers and I always think of your health and happiness when I cook. Glad you could taste my love and passion.