Group: Scooploop Tech Support

• Aliases

Mr Sok Pupitt @MrSokPupitt Welling updated 2 months ago

I can't understand this obsession and paranoia that I have noticed on different posts from certain people about aliases.
    As been mentioned, very rarely does somebody use their own name, and rightly so for privacy and security.
    As a newcomer I have been accused of this, without foundation.
    I heard a story about a newcomer who joined a group and was hounded out of that group, was called a d**k head amongst other things from the "stand in" moderator at the time, this is not setting a good example and a complete misuse of their position.
    Apparently the new member left the group and deleted their account with SL.
    I would urge SL to investigate this inappropriate harassment if they want to make this site a welcoming place and to encourage more new members.

• @Mr... Members are leaving Scooploop as has one of my members and a moderator of another group..

• I am sure there are also lots of new members too. Unfortunately it seems no one knows who is genuine..

• @Mr... thank you for feedback, but first thing on the agenda today: we are going to set up a n..

• @Mr... With respect, I think this is not the right group for gripes and personal complaints. I..

This discussion is now closed.

Group Description

Scooploop Tech Support

Scooploop tech support for bugs or feature requests.

Popular Topics